The premier web-hosted solutions for multi-bank management of Letters of Credit, Guarantees, Documentary Collections and ePresentations.
Built as true SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions, the Bolero web applications (Bolero 4Business) deliver a comprehensive set of multi-bank management applications for Letters of Credit, Guarantees, Documentary Collections and for ePresentations. As true multi-bank solutions, Bolero 4Businesss utilises the Bolero communications infrastructure (Bolero Open4Trade) to provide a common and standard fully electronic collaboration solution with all of a corporate’s banks.
Because these are true web applications, you do not need to acquire any additional software or hardware and implementation is fast!
Based on a single multi-tenanted hosted instance, all customers benefit from enhancements to the services which are deployed without the need to upgrade to new releases. The specific design of Bolero 4Business guarantees that development and delivery of new enhancements is very rapid ensuring that Bolero can continue to innovate and deliver leading edge solutions in line with market need and future requirements.
Bolero 4Business applications are directly applicable to a broad range of customer requirements. As global web-hosted solutions they are ideal to meet the needs of very large globally decentralised organizations, while also providing easy “on-demand” use by medium and small corporate customers anywhere.
These solutions are also deployed as “white-labelled” solutions by banks proactively offering advanced trade finance capability and a seamless route to multi-bank use.
Bolero Web Applications – Common Components
All Bolero web applications that constitute Bolero 4Business benefit from a number of powerful components available as common Bolero 4Business services:
- Dashboard based Transaction Management Technology
- All Bolero applications use powerful easy to use interactive dashboards as the “home page” and foundation for all user application workflows and actions
- Instant visibility of all transactions, documents and messages providing a complete overview (central and decentral) across all banks/financial institutions
- A ‘to-do list’ presented to the user if there are unassigned documents or if the user has approvals waiting.
- An extensive filtering tool allowing interactive record selection
- Direct actions via easy to use icons available from each Dashboard record
- DocWare (Common Document Services)
- A key component of the Bolero 4Business is the Bolero DocWare which manages all document related workflow, forms creation and presentation through standard configurable DocWare tools,
- Ensures consistency, ease of customer-specific configuration and rapid deployment of new documents, templates, standard clauses and rendered document viewers.
- Authorisation Module
- User configurable authorisation settings, managing simple to complex authorisation workflows
- Supports up to four authorisation levels.
- Authorisation schemes can be configured in the following ways:
|Authorisation Type ||Description |
|Multiple-eyes Authorisation ||Depending on the calculated authorisation level, a certain action may need 4 different approvers to approve that action. In this configuration, each level corresponds with a number of approvers; i.e. Level 1 requires one approver, Level 2 requires two approvers and so on. |
|Value based Authorisation ||In this configuration the approval level needed depends on the calculation of the approval level. This configuration reflects the ‘signature power’ of the approver based on value of the document or instrument in question. |
|Gradual Authorisation ||In this configuration the Multi-eyes and the Value Based authorisation are combined and the number of approvers depends on the value. |
- The progress of the approval progress is monitored via a graphical progress bar, divided in different sections, each section indicating one approval step.
- Seamless Integration with Bolero multi-bank messaging channel (Bolero Open4Trade)
- Fully electronic two-way communication of all documents and messages with all partner banks or financial institutions in a common format and standard messaging process
- Full Validation of document/message on both outbound and inbound messages
- Full message protocol and message administration functions including audit logs
- Benefits of Bolero messaging channel including non-repudiation, guaranteed delivery, security, document originality, compliance