As an open technology, Bolero allows 3rd party applications to integrate directly into the Bolero Exchange.
Bolero provides the flexibility needed to enable rapid adoption of electronic trade documentation by providing a path to the exchange of fully structured, electronic documents. Corporates and Financial Institutions and Carrier / logistics partners are able to make downstream use of the data available in Bolero electronic documents within their existing processes and systems.
- ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
- Treasury management systems (e.g. Sungard)
- Trading applications (e.g. Viveo),
- Document preparation systems (e.g.Trident Global)
- Banking back office(e.g. China Systems, Surecomp)
Integration projects are straightforward with Bolero as it has been designed to be flexible in its ability to map data from format to format at the data layer as well as APIs for integration at the transport layer. Typical implementation times can vary from 5 days to 30 days of effort depending on the data content and data format translations required.
Uniquely, Bolero can import documents created within any 3rd party document preparation service or application or allow them to be created in the relevant Bolero applications.
Formats supported include:
- Scanned images e.g. png, tif, jpg
- File import direct from source system e.g. pdf
- Structured data from or converted from source - XML, EDI
- Direct entry into App to create structured Bolero XML, EDI