Experienced Non-Executive Director joins the Board
London, 7 September 2015: Trade finance specialist Bolero International has appointed former J.P. Morgan executive Daniel Cotti to its Board of Directors with immediate effect.
In his new role as Non-Executive Director, Cotti will further partnerships with the banking and finance community, as well as driving continued growth for the business and adding value to new and existing corporate relationships.
“The world of trade finance is transforming rapidly as organisations look to technology to re-define the use of trade finance instruments and the process of settling commercial contracts,” he said.
“Bolero’s unique platform and automated processes are at the intersection of financial services and technology, connecting all parties involved in the settlement of cross border and domestic commercial activities. At what continues to be an exciting time for the industry, I am delighted to be part of the Bolero board. In my new role, I look forward to helping shape the future of trade finance and ensuring that Bolero continues to become the partner of choice in the industry.”
Prior to setting up Cotti Trade and Treasury, a boutique trade finance and treasury management consultancy, Cotti spent over 30 years in the industry working in leading global positions for Citibank, ABN AMRO Bank, RBS and J.P. Morgan. Named as one of the ‘100 most influential people in finance’ he has been actively involved with major industry associations including the ICC Banking Commission, SWIFT and the international financial services association BAFT.
“Daniel is extremely well known and well respected in the industry,” said Bolero CEO Ian Kerr. “His extensive experience and network of industry contacts uniquely qualify him to guide and support our evolving strategy and growing relationships with the community that Bolero serves.”
— ENDS —
- FX-MM- http://www.fx-mm.com/44847/news/movers-appointments/ex-j-p-morgan-executive-daniel-cotti-joins-bolero/
- TXF News – http://www.txfnews.com/News/Article/5215/Ex-JP-Morgan-trade-head-Daniel-Cotti-joins-Bolero
- News China – http://newschina.jctell.com/2015/09/07/ex-j-p-morgan-executive-daniel-cotti-joins-bolero
- Bobs Guide – http://www.bobsguide.com/guide/news/2015/Sep/7/ex-j-p-morgan-executive-daniel-cotti-joins-bolero.html
- Treasury Insider – http://www.treasuryinsider.com/
- FSTech – http://www.fstech.co.uk/fst/Appointments_September_2015.php
- Global Trade Review – http://www.gtreview.com/news/on-the-move/cotti-joins-bolero/
- Trade Finance – http://www.tradefinancemagazine.com/Article/3486296/Cotti-joins-Bolero-board.html
- Financial IT – http://www.financialit.net/content/ex-jp-morgan-executive-daniel-cotti-joins-bolero
- World Watch Report – http://fgiworldwatchreport.com/?p=170736
- Future Forwarding – http://futureforwarding.co.uk/
Bolero is a global leader in the handling of electronic trade finance documentation and automatic settlement. As pioneers of structured documents for corporate trade, today our solutions power more than 6 million trade documents and $80bn worth of trade transactions per annum.
Bolero has led the world in electronic document presentation for 12 years, bringing the industry’s first electronic Bill of Lading solution to market. We provide a range of solutions designed specifically for the fully electronic management and communication of trade finance documents and related messages, including open account, letters of credit, guarantees, standbys and collections between a corporate’s trade finance function and its panel banks.
For more information, please contact:
The Whiteoaks Consultancy
Tel: + 44 (0) 1252 727210